Welcome to this lovely, light-filled mid-century home, tucked away in sought-after Homewood section of Kensington. An inviting entrance welcomes you to a cozy living room with a wood-burning fireplace and an office area that beams with natural warm lighting. The open floor plan with an upgraded eat-in kitchen provides many entertainment options and features new flooring throughout. Two bedrooms and a bathroom at the end of the hall keep bedroom space quiet and away from the main living spaces and the rear offers a private bedroom addition with a bathroom. The back door opens to an expansive screened back patio overlooking a fenced backyard with plenty of space to build a garden, plan a play area, or create an entertainment haven, as well as a large shed/barn for additional secure storage, a driveway that comfortably accommodates several cars. This house is close with convenient to commuter routes into Washington DC, downtown Bethesda, and Silver Spring, 11-minute walks to the MARC train, and 2 stops to Union Station- all along tree-lined streets with plenty of walkable parks- provide the best that this quiet Homewood Community has to offer. Come see this hidden gem!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,528 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- Wood Stove.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Enclosed, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price