Traditional and modern. Sited on an ideal lot that is close to Metro and major roads. This 4 bedroom, 4 full bath home was completely renovated and now offers an open concept main level plan and an added second story complete with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths plus a right-sized landing that works well for a sitting area or office space. The lower level was also reconfigured & remodeled and has plenty of space for all sorts of activities and a full bath. The home also has a main level office or 4th bedroom. The detached 2 car garage has the added benefit of creating additional entertainment or recreation space in the fenced back yard and patio area. Two zone HVAC. Upper zone inside and outside unit just replaced Jan '21.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,061 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Wall Oven, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Full
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price