Welcome to 600 Elm Avenue! A sparkling colonial home nestled alongside popular Forest Park, lovingly cared-for and updated by current owners. A Southeasterly exposure makes for abundant light, picking up vintage honey-colored trims throughout. Living room with fireplace; large den; dining room served by renovated open kitchen. Generous room sizes upstairs; fun family/ rec room with kitchenette. A full bath on each level. Dual laundry rooms. Central air conditioning. Heat supplied via radiators, powered by newer boiler. Roof recently replaced - and, a great garage / gym space + off-street parking! (Hook-up for electric vehicle (EV) charger, floor mats and work bench convey!) All in close proximity to parks, playgrounds, neighborhood gyms, food co-op, restaurants, farmer's market and metro. Agent/owner. See you there!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
City of Takoma Park
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,850 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Gas Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators.
- Walkout, Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Full, Partial
- Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame, Bay Window(s), Screened, Skylights
- 1. Mantle, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Porch, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price