Everything about this four-level, four-bedroom, four-and-one-half-bath town home in Symphony Park in North Bethesda will be music to your ears. This award-winning community of luxury brownstone city homes is adjacent to the Strathmore Music Center and Symphony Hall and enjoys close proximity to the Grosvenor-Strathmore Red Line Metro Station.ÃÂ The interior is light and bright with a southern exposure in the rear, overlooking green space, a pond, and stream valley, especially enjoyable from the two rear decks.ÃÂNumerous custom upgrades include four levels of dark hardwood flooring, numerous built-ins, updated Powder Room,ÃÂplantation shutters, and white designer cabinetry and marble countertops in the Kitchen. This home boasts an open floor plan, highÃÂceilings, and beautiful custom moldings throughout. The entry level has aÃÂBedroom with an ensuite Bathroom,ÃÂan Office or future Gym, entry hall with closet and built-in, and access to the two-car Garage. Outside the Garage is driveway parking for two additional vehicles. The main level has an inviting Living Room with a wall of windows and adjacent Dining Room with a beautiful Thomas Pheasant chandelier. The gourmet Kitchen features a large center island, Viking and Miele appliances, and a large pantry. The Kitchen opens to the cozyÃÂFamily Room, which includes space for a breakfast table and a gas fireplace surrounded by built-in shelving. The adjacent Deck has upgraded wood flooring and a gas hook-up perfect for outdoor grilling.ÃÂThe Primary Bedroom Suite on the upper level is light-filled with its floor-to-ceiling windows, a large walk-in closet, and elegant marble Primary Bathroom with Waterworks sinks, faucets, and tub, and an oversized separate shower. An additional Bedroom with ensuite full Bathroom, and laundry room completes this floor. The top level provides additional space with a large Sitting Room, spectacular views from a second Deck, and a fourthÃÂBedroom with ensuite full Bathroom.ÃÂ Community common areas feature ornamental fountains and statues, landscaped gardens and walkways to the music and arts venue. Area residents enjoy easy access to Whole Foods, Starbucks, Pike & Rose, and Wildwood Shopping Center, great restaurants, and retail, as well as easy access to 1-495 and I-270. Contact Listing Agent to Schedule Showing.
Townhouse, Traditional, Federal
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,901 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Freezer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, No Thru Street, Trees/Wooded, Pond.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Party Room
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price