Located in the heart of Kensington in the charming Homewood neighborhood. This spacious, light-filled 3 bedroom rambler is set on a large corner lot offering multiple outdoor entertaining areas. Interior features incude hardwood floors, celing fans in each room, central air conditioning, updted bath, a table-space kitchen, separate dining room, sunny living room with bay window & sliding glass door to a large side deck, laundry/utility/mud room leading to rear yard. Outdoor spaces include a side deck off living room, a bi-level deck off kitchen in rear & a welcoming front porch. Detached shed perfect for storage of bikes & tools. Just steps from Capitol View-Homewood Park with it's fabulous playground & dog park, 1.6 miles to the Wheaton Metro, short drive to the MARC Train. A wonderful location within walking distance to Kensington's Antique Row, fabulous restaurants & shops along Conn Ave, including famous Continental Pizza & more. Welcome Home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,168 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Side Yard. Corner, Landscaping, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price